Monday, October 02, 2006

I sold the Diesel pants for $30, but as the rules state, I am spending the amount in excess of $40 elsewhere.

I have almost gotten my new offer ready. I will be selling professionally compiled CD's of certain collections of Public domain works !
My first compilation is The Omnibus of LM Montgomery.
Each of her books (remember Anne of Green Gables* ect...?) is re-formatted to PDF format. Every chapter of all the books is bookmarked for simple navigation, and I have also compiled a collection of quick facts, a biography and pictures - something no other CD has on it !

I've also just contacted Adobe for permission to include at least 2 formats of Acrobat Reader on each CD (PC & MAC).

I will need to sell 8 of these to reach my target. I will list them at $6.99 USD & $2USD worldwide postage. I'll add pics too.
Each CD has been quality checked, has a printed face and a jewel case with insert. These will be mailed in hard cardboard CD mailers.

Phew !

1 comment:

One Green-Paper Flip said...

Public domain works??? How do you find these? This might be great for my own doubling project!