Monday, January 15, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million - Even More Ideas...

Double Your Way To A Million - Even More Ideas...

I was doing my usual Blog Round yesterday (Sunday) and had a look at Scott's Mosaic Site through the Double to a Penny site and it gave me ideas !

I actually do a lot of Art (Art School does that to you...) and pebble mosaics is one of my favourite things.
Anyway, I also do Agateware stoneware and last year I had a few kiln breakages due to air bubbles...
But what I did was use the Tile Nippers and cut the Agateware plates into mosaic squares. Each little plate (in tiles) sold for upwards of $15 !

So I was looking around and I came accross some old broken plates and have cut them up. I'll list them this week to add to the Doubling Stake !
I've also gone down to the Harbour and picked up a lot of waterworn glass.
Do a search on eBay for Beach Glass...you may get a surprise :D

So thanks for the idea Scott !

1 comment:

Edo said...

Hi Rachel,

Edo here... new doubler. :)
I just started my doubling adventure. I found lots of great ideas on your blog for doubling my stake, but in later Steps. I'm working Step 3 right now.

Anyway, I add link to your blog. It would be cool if you want to link back. My blog is here:
http://mydoublingadventure.blogspot.com

Good luck in your doubling adventure!
Edo