Saturday, June 02, 2007

Double to a Million - STEP 19 REACHED !!!!!!

That's Right !!

I just got home from my once a week chef job, and Sally (The Best Boss Ever...) Traded me some old coins that could only be cashed at the reserve bank.
I got lots of coins and a cool old New Zealand Five Dollar note ! That brought me up to $1282 and I'm taking the $2 out as the rules state !!

I keep a DYWTAM list on my wall and tick off each step as I go.
I was just updating it and I noticed the difference between the last step and the first ones.

For steps 10 through 15 I sold a few CD Roms, some seconhand stuff, but mainly 1-5 items per step.
I've just realised that in this step I used the following income sources;

  • Watches
  • CD Roms
  • eBooks
  • Audio CDs
  • New Goods that were sold on for between 2-5 times what I paid
  • Secondhand goods
  • Dump goods
  • Donation
  • Found money
  • Advertising
Quite a list !!
And for this step I get to add art works as well !

Later,
Rachel.

3 comments:

One Green-Paper Flip said...

Awesome! You're an inspiration to us all! Only 9 more steps! you're practically a millionaire!

Rachel. said...

Awww, Thanks Flip !!

Wait 'til you see the deal I just made !! I'm very excited about my new venture !!

Rachel.

Edo said...

Congrats once again Rachel! As Flip put it well, you are an inspiration to all of us.

Looking forward to hear about your new venture.

Best,
Edo