Thursday, May 31, 2007

Double To A Million - Update

It been a busy couple of days !

My "20 Cent NZ" painting sold for $51 and the buyer of the 2c decided he wanted 2 more !

After buying the 10 canvas' and auction costs ect... I am 76.95 in profit !
I'm not going to add that to my stake (although it is awfully tempting !), instead I'm buying the next 10 canvas' with it so I can start on the Aussie coins and everything from there will be profit !

The buyer of the 20 cent painting decided she wants the Kiwi one, so The Pukaki is listed on trademe here;
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=102454427

I'm also going to be putting in another watch order in a week or so.
And the "$2 NZ" has been submitted to an art comp ! (The pic is so crappy, it will be a miracle if it gets accepted...)

SOOO BUSY.......

Hopefully by next week I'll have the Aussie coins started.
I have also sold another watch which will take me to the next step, but I want to make sure it's paid for before I announce the next step :)

Later,

Rachel.

No comments: