Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Double A Penny To A Million - Passive Income

The value of passive income has always been apparent to me, but now having my doubling project almost up to step 19 I'm seriously thinking more about this.

Apart from interest and property (which are out of the question at this level...) the other thing I know that works is digital products sold by affiliates.
After agreeing to auction some goods for someone for a commision, they mentioned that they had written and self published a couple of books.
Now these books are in an interesting and highly popular niche area...which got me thinking !

I'm considering digitising these books and submitting them to clickbank.
The author is happy to do this as she wasn't sure how to proceed. If they are successful, I can take a percentage commision... hence, passive income.

Obviously this depends on the market and the affiliates who sell the product.

My second auction for a painting based around this concept is due to finish on Wednesday, and hopefully this will allow me to buy some more canvas to start the Aussie coins.

I've also started another art project, but That's for me :D

Rachel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
There's no doubt that that you need to write more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally people do not talk about such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

Also visit my web site Nuvocleanse