Friday, May 25, 2007

Doubling Challenge - Sponsor ; NationalPayday.com !

Recently I was contacted by someone who expressed interest in buying
some ad space on The Doubling challenge.

Naturally I checked out the site and something just hit me !
Another lightning bolt.

The site was www.nationalpayday.com
Basically what they offer is money to tide you over until your pay
comes in.
While I realise this can be dangerous to some who have issues with
debt, it can be an incredible thing if you have a very tight budget.

For example, a family who have just had to pay for school camps, have a
dog who gets run over.
The dog needs a pin in the leg and the family doesn’t have pet
insurance. They have just spent their liquid income for that month and
need to wait 3 weeks to pay the vet.
Vet says ...No Deal !
What do you do ?

www.nationalpayday.com allows you to borrow this money right now from
them and simply pay it back on your payday !
The advantage of this service is that you pay just a small fee rather
than putting it on a credit card which you may forget to pay off
immediately or pay off slowly, accruing 14% ++ interest for months.

It also made me consider an application for the Doublers.
Consider if you take an amount of your doubling stake and put it into a
month long (or so) fixed term account.
You see a great deal and don't have access to your stake money. You
could borrow it from these guys, take fees into account and simply pay
the bill with your doubling stake.
You make money from the deal, you keep interest from the doubling stake.
Again, I would only advocate this to those who are disciplined enough
to pay their bills on time !

Uniquely, this service is based online and is pretty good about terms
and conditions.
Even if you’re not considering this, it makes interesting reading !

Check it out HERE.

More later,
Rachel.

PS; If you are interested in articles on Money Management, credit and income I would suggest you head over there, they have some great resources.

5 comments:

One Green-Paper Flip said...

Rachel - Can you e-mail me at onegreenpaperflip@hotmail.com?

Rachel. said...

Will do :)
Thanks for visiting :D

Rachel.

Edo said...

Hi Rachel,

Edo here from My Doubling Adventure. Just wonder if you could change link back to My Doubling Adventure blog. I continue that blog instead of Doubling Venture.

Thanks in advance.
Edo

national loans said...

I really needed a loan. Thanks a lot Rachel for sharing paydayloan.

Anonymous said...

I love paydayloan. I borrowed $500 and only had to pay them back $6,700. Thank you.