Thursday, May 03, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million - Selling, Ideas and Stitches ...

Double Your Way To A Million - Selling, Ideas and Stitches...

The last 2 weeks have been very interesting.
Remember how my dog cut herself and got 6 (not 5 !) stitches ? So far she has managed to pull 5 of the 6 just by being a crazed Bullmastiff. She is going to have a nasty scar but luckily I've never been into showing dogs !!

Everystep I reach on this doubling journey, I reveal a little more about myself. The last step I put a pic up which is very frightening :D
I'm going to break that now and tell you that I'm also a closet artist.

My Grandmother was a fairly prolific artist here between the 60's and 80's... Pearl Daniels

(If any NZers have a Pearl Daniels painting that I don't have already I would be interested )

Well anyway, I was a self taught artist until I did 2 years at high school and then studied a bachelor of Graphic Arts.
At The Doublers Den people were chatting about selling sketches for their doubling stake and Arkad mentioned 1,000 paintings. This guy put blue numbers on a white canvas and sold them. I also noticed another similar guy in Australia doing a money series. He paints dollar amounts on canvas and sells them for the pictured amount (The one dollars must have killed him....).
Well, all this pop art gave me an art related idea. But more about that tomorrow :D

My sales are going exceptionally well this week. About 12 UV Torches and 6 CD-ROMS.
I've also gotten a sponsorship possibility - Very Exciting !

Bye Now,
Rachel.



Subscribe to The Doubling Challenge - Double your way to A Million by Email

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

18th November 2009
My daughter has the original oil of the ada homestead in hanmer
painted by pearl daniels