Thursday, April 26, 2007

Double To A Million - It All Ads Up :)

It's true, it all ads up !
I've sold another few torches and cd-roms and I'm creeping up to $800.

It occurred to me when I looked at my feedback on Trademe that it's taken about 100 transactions to get to this level.
If I were to keep this up, I would have to do 125,000 transactions to get to a million !
Ideally, I would like to source a product or information item that will consistantly sell for around $100..... The more profit margin the better !

This brings me to my next project.

What is worth less than it's worth. Is tossed aside, but creates joy when it's found ?

I've always thought the simple coin was highly under-rated. My next item for sale will feature this much loved item :D

Oh, and before I forget... Just wanted to mention a great place to get your Website names/addresses from.

They only cost $4.95 USD (for a year) and come with free hosting.
Check it out by clicking the little red sign !!


Rachel.

No comments: