Sunday, April 01, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million - Help From The Universe

I kinda' want to share something that happened 2+ weeks ago so that if anyone reading this is in the same position, they can have hope !

About 20 days ago, due to my doing a small course, I realised I had to pay off my debts and become totally debt free...and quickly. (If you've read the same course, you'll know what I'm talking about !)
I made that decision vocal, I told my Father and went straight about making it happen.
9am the next morning I got a call from one of our local cafes and they asked me if I could work for them for 4 weeks or so as they needed a fill in Chef.

Due to my decision, I wasn't about to say no to an extra 20 hrs a week so I said Yes !
The next day I got a call from a market research company who were coming out to my town and wanted to pay me $50 for an hour & a half of opinions.
Again, I said yes.

Some of you will have seen the doc/film The Secret, and the past 3 weeks have really made me think more about this law of attraction.
The strange thing is, this kind of "co-incidence' has happened all my life ! It's just now I'm really starting to realise what can be done with this.

So now, after my second week working 4 hrs a day x 5 days, let me just say
"I am Jacks' aching feet...." But it's worth it, all the money goes to paying off any debts I have in order to become debt free.

I know this is a little off the doubling track, but if one person gets something from this, then good :D

Must go rest now and plan on a delicious sleep in :)

Rachel.

If You Like This blog.... Vote For Me :D


Top Blogs

No comments: