Sunday, April 22, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million - Dog Related Setback...


Three days ago I was quietly answering auction questions and counting my gold...(kidding !) when I noticed my Bullmastiff pup doing something odd.

She was quiet !
I turned around and she was in a pool of blood and was happily licking her paw.
On closer inspection it looked more like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre so I got something to stop the bleeding.
After about 15mins and the bleeding not stopping, I called the vet who just happened to be in town right then !

He wrapped it, but I had to run her into the surgery (1/2 hour away) to get 5 stiches put in her foot, just above the pad.

After having a good look around, I realised the little monster had tried to "dig" a broken bonsai pot. The glaze would have sliced right through her paw.

It turned out to be a pretty deep cut and now we are just trying to keep her busy so she doesn't chew on the bandages.

Poor Chloe.
She, of course, milked it for all she's worth :D

On the plus side, I found 80c and sold another CD-ROM.
OK, there's a pic up now...Pathetic, huh ??!!

Rachel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Chloe :)

Arkad

Xinfinitum said...

Sorry to hear that your Puppy got hurt. Hope he will be OK soon.

Xinfinitum

Xinfinitum said...

Hi Rachel

Something for some traffic maybe.

I've tagged you with a meme, "5 reasons why I blog". There's no pressure if you don't want to, but it's a fun way to drive a little traffic to your site.

If you decide to play you can come to my blog and get an idea how to play. No obligation. Just something to play with if you want to.

Xinfinitum

Rachel. said...

Thanks Guys !!

The little monster is recovering nicely. I liked it when she was still drugged as I had a pleasant sleeping dog !

She's entirely insane again now... 5 days and she can have the stiches out.

X, I'll try to figure that thing out...:D

Rachel.