Saturday, April 07, 2007

Doubling Strategy - Just Double It !

Today was our annual Lions market day in my town.

Basically, the Lions club collects stuff from people and sells it or auctions it on Easter weekend.
What I wanted to do was get a bunch of things...quite a random selection... and simply see how easy it is for absolutely anyone to make double their money.
I'm giving myself a week !!

So what did I get ?

  • 1 Fax/Copier
  • 1 digital cordless phone
  • 1 Atari System with 2 joysticks & 2 games
  • 5-6 sets of plates to be cut into mosaic tile pieces
  • 2 CDs
  • 1 bag of knitting needles
  • 7 Woods & Soms plates
  • 3 photo albums
An unusual mix of things, but I figured if I could double my money on these, then there would be no excuse for anyone !

Funnily enough, as one pair of women walked past me they said, "Oh, a tent full of junk we can't use" I had to laugh to myself.

Anyway, I'll update this little experiment in a week including prices ect...

Stay Tuned,
Rachel.

All-Blogs.net directory

No comments: