Thursday, July 19, 2007

Double From A Penny To A Million - More Sold

Uggghh !
Stupid winter and it's stupid flu... Is it even possible to catch 2 strains of the Flu that are not covered by the Flu injection ?? Perhaps I'm just super lucky ;)

Anyway, I've sold 2 more torches which adds another $20 to my total so I'm at...$1302 I think !

I'll be advertising the vending machine/s this week and we'll see how that goes. If I were to sell all of them at my asking price, I would have $1900 pretty soon....

OK, more later... Need coffee & drugs......

Rachel.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have just tagged you on my post 8 random facts about me. It might help increase your links if you have a go!

life insurance uk said...

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.