Monday, July 16, 2007

Double To A Million - Update

Ok, finally an update !!

I have had 3 viruses in a row, the first for 9 years !!
The worst of it is, that I have a flu shot every year (my dad needs to be protected from the Flu....) and it has worked at keeping it at bay.
This year, I have had 2 bouts of the flu and one throat virus.

Doubling-wise.... I have sold quite a few goods that operate on auto-pilot, such as the CD-roms & torches.
I spent $216 on the 3 vending machines and have made up $220 with the machines yet to be listed for sale.

My total is then $1284
I've been painting the Aussie Coins for my Coin Art, so we will see how that goes...

Rachel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back, Rach.

I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms :)

Arkad

acai berry diet said...

I'm really glad that you are back !
Keep up the good work