Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another $8 to add...


Well, finally I'm selling some more ! It's amazing how people prefer to buy from you after you have reached a certain feedback level at auction sites.

I have written an eBook in the last weeks about fudge making.
While going through 6 years of university, I paid for it by being a chef, so the fudge book was not much effort. I simply put in 152 recipes and around 3 pages of tips.
The first one sold for $3.99 this morning and I sold another eBook for $3.99 which tells you how to extend your PSP into something exceptional.
Click below to see these if you'd like.

You can still win a Nintendo WII if you join Zillion, so it's worth a shot !!

Join Zillion before 30 November and you could win a brand new Nintendo Wii gaming console and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, worth over $600!