Friday, November 10, 2006

More sold today...

So anyway, I bought from my stake in step 13 enough cd's, covers, ink & mailers to account for 100 cds (this cost $30 including shipping ect...).

I have now sold 3 LM Montgomery CD-ROMs at $9 each after fees.
I've also sold 3 copies of my Fudge Heaven eBook at $3 each after fees.
Plus an extra $12 worth of eBooks on PSP, Playstation Repair, Playstation Cheats and X-box cheats.

So the current total is $48.19 !
And I'm now selling more everyday :)
I have to admit, Trademe has been the best for the CD-ROMs, but seeing as they dont allow digital products, Zillion has been the best for the eBooks so far.
I'll list some more on eBay this week and hope to make the next step in 6 or 7 days :D

Oh, and on another note...After being a loyal Apple customer for over 13 years, they have finally gone too far.
I will be ransoming my G3 iBook on a grand scale....
She went in to have her logic board diagnosed (one of the many with faulty logic boards in that line...), Magnum Mac in CHCH said it was outside the worldwide warranty (apparently this is up to their discretion) and returned it with a broken optical drive !!
The dvd was perfect when it left, broken on its return.

I rang them, apparently it's a coincidence (???!!!!).
I had done a full diagnostic on it before it left me, so suffice to say, I'm open to other vendors.

Apple, you may have lost thousands and a very loyal customer (not that you'd care....)

So watch this space for the ransom note :D

No comments: