Saturday, November 04, 2006

Selling some...

Well. I sold another few digital items and less than 12 hrs of listing my LM Montgomery Omnibus, it was sold and paid for :) Another $15 to put on the total.

As most of you know (if you've clicked on the first link in my "Links" List) I'm also doing a trade up.
The major problem I have with trading is that it relies entirely on someone else to provide the means for going forward.

The thing I love most about doing this doubling is simply that it is all up to you (as most things are..) You choose how to make your money.
If that doesn't work...just change strategy.

I have also been throwing around a few ideas for setting up an easy way to make money on-line. The "simple" formula that many use is The Membership site. For the past week or two I've been throwing around ideas.
I've decided on the simple model of the free membership site with premium subscriptions.

But that's for the next step :)

No comments: