Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blogging to the Bank

Hi All !

Well, I have had another Fudge e-book sell, so after fees ect my total is now;
$125

I thought I had lost my Digital camera for a moment so I wasn't able to put the records on eBay last night.
Thankfully it was only the usb cable and I have a printer with a card reader, so crisis averted !!

Hopefully someone will want some excellent records.
I also got another 50 records for $1 so we'll see what is in those ones !

Later,
Rachel.


I'd (still) love to know about others who are doing this !

BTW, right now it is pretty cheap so get in quick !!
Rachel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am starting on this doubling game for the second time.
I found your link on the One-Penny-Project.
Mt current total is $0.13

Rachel. said...

Way to go !!
Remember there is a bunch of us now, so if you need support, most of us are easy to contact :)

I've added your link,
Rachel.