Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Double Your Way To A Million - Help For Newbies

Double Your Way To A Million - Help For Newbies

Hi Guys....
I was just doing my weekly rounds of the "Doublers" and I noticed a lot of people languish at the lower levels.

I personally found the lower levels to be the hardest ones to get past due to what seemed like an impossible task... Making money from nothing.

Heres a few tips that may or may not help.

1. If you haven't found any money these are great places and times to look.
- Early moring in a mall carpark after late night shopping
- Morning outside night clubs & pubs after big nights (happily, drunken people drop lots of cash !"
- Recreation grounds after a sporting match or function.
- Monday morning after a busy weekend or public holiday.
- Inside stores. It's amazing how many people drop money in the shops and don't pick it up !!

* My first money ($2.70) was found by my money sniffing bullmastiff on a recreation ground after a sporting event.

* I also found a brass elephant from Thailand on the ground which brought me $5 !

2. There is a ton of free stuff to be had after garage sale day. Take an after lunch cruise around - you can ride your bike if you don't want to pay for petrol and just call someone to collect what you find....

3. Check out your local trading paper. in New Zealand we have one called the Buy Sell Exchange.
It's great ! You can get anything for free from horse manure to TVs and old cars.

Just use your imagination and money comes flying at you !!

Good Luck !

Rachel.

Double Your Way To A Million - Help For Newbies

1 comment:

Arkad said...

Cheers for the tips. I think I'm going to take a ride downtown on Saturday morning to see if I can find some 'drunk money'. :)

Arkad
The Richest Man In Atherstone