Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Doubling To A Million Total Now $138

Doubling To A Million Total Now $138 !

BTW; If you like reading this Blog. you can click on a google ad to support me ! The money from the clicks will also go to my total, but it is only at $0-61 so far !!

I have finally got my ebay system set up, so I woke up this morning having sold another 2 fudge cooking books !
I've also listed the playstation cheats and repair ebook and added a bonus Playstation 3 report.

The "Take The Internet Back" project has also started paying out.
As they GIVE you $10 to your account I have around $10.20 there, but I wont add that until I take the money out.

I'll add a ton more auctions to eBay and see if I can't make the next level by the end of the week !

Rachel.

Take The Internet Back !

No comments: