Sunday, September 24, 2006

Other Doublers !!

Recently I've become aware of quite a few other "Doublers" and have added them to my links to the left.
It's amazing to see peoples different takes on making money ...
A couple have gotten to step 13 (give or take..) with collecting bottles & cans ! I think the closest type of place to New Zealand that does this is actually South Australia (and that's not close !!).

So far I have been selling things that have been found or bought cheaply.
This approach can get you fairly far if you are a good judge of what sells. The other problem is living in a place with access to bargains !
Unfortunately I live 75kms from the nearest town so it really is quite difficult and expensive to go in just to look for items to sell.

I've been reading "The Science of Getting Rich"
And I've been realising I really need to create a value. I think I've got an idea on how to do this so watch this space !!!

4 comments:

richpeasant said...

A great way to create value is by compiling and selling information. It's called home publishing.

Good progress. keep it up!

richpeasant said...

A great way to create value is by compiling and offering information. It's called home publishing.

Good progress. keep it up!

Rachel. said...

Exactly !! I read the "joint Adventures" you offered and TSOGR and that very thought occurred to me ! So that's my current project :D

Blogger said...

Rachel, your an inspriration. We started our doubling almost 4 years ago. Even started a blog here on blogger then.

Recently we decided to get recommitted, and started our blog again, http://28stepstoamilliondollars.blogspot.com/

After doing that, I found your blog, and find it very useful. Thanks for being trail-blazer and giving lots of details on what you've done.

Best of Luck to you!
Steve (and Barbara, Too!)