Thursday, September 14, 2006

Step 12 : $10-$20


Payment for the items has come in, and with some of it, I managed to get a book the same as one I was given by my sister (a great book...!).
So I am offering this book called "Your Investment Property- How to choose it, Pay for it & triple your returns in 3 years (by someone who did it in 2)" by Anita Bell. The New Zealand Edition.

And I'm coupling it with one of my favourite authors' books, Robert Kiyosakis' The Cashflow Quadrant. One of the books all humans should read before leaving school !!

The Auction is HERE
This time I am aiming for the total amount of the step as that leaves the money from the previous step to pay the fees and postage. On my last one, I noticed that making up the half of the money for the step, actually cuts it too close. So from now on, I will try to aim for the full amount.
As the rules state, i'm spending the leftover elsewhere :D

No comments: