Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Step 10 Completed ! $5

That little elephant that we collected on a walk just sold for $5, so even minus fees I'm ahead :)
I can see why the early steps are so important now.

The joy of finding something is intense, but when you turn nothing into something, well, it's even better !
The waiting for the step to be completed also teaches patience, which I'm sure will come in handy when the steps are far larger.

So what of the next step ?
Step 11 - Turn $5 into $10

A long while ago, my Mum found a little figure and a hat that both came from the Strawberry Shortcake line.
Now, I don't really collect SSC items (except for really cute minis if I see one...). So I thought for the next step I would sell these 2 things as technically, they were also found.

The auction is HERE

No comments: