Friday, March 02, 2007

Double From A Penny To A Million - More sales this week

Double From A Penny To A Million - More sales this week

Hi All !!

OK, I have been selling, but not recording so I am doing an audit while posting;
Watches sold;
2 gold Timex $31.68
1 raised dial Tigger $19.80
2 leather strap Tigger $44.88
2 Disney Princess $25.08

Mosaics china $9.00
Beach China $20.00

Total to add $150.44
These totals are after fees and I have taken 2 CD-Rom sales out for time and extra fees incurred just to be accurate :)

Grand Total at Fri 02/03/07
$517.77

Looks like step 17 is around the corner :)

Rachel.


____________________________________________________________
PS; I also forgot, A day or two after I reached Step 17, I found a 5c coin ! Now I know it is no longer legal tender :( :( but it was also an Australian coin and it had been hit several times by the mower.
I'm going to keep it.
Perhaps WHEN I hit the million I can auction this famous (or soon to be...) coin off. What do you think ??!!!!

1 comment:

Bertle said...

Rachel you and I must swap links! (actually I have already linked to you ) how many other bloggers can there be trying to reach one mill in NZ? Maybe it is a Kiwi past time when we are not putting up with bad sheep jokes?

Good luck anyway, looks like you are doing well so far - Rob

http://millionnzdollars.blogspot.com