Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million ! Sales

My first sale from this lot of watches was one of the cool Data Link ones. It comes with software and everything !!

My total should start to creep back up again now :D

Thanks to everyone who said "get well" ! I still can't beleive I caught the Flu in Summer...Smacks a bit of "The Stand" :D
Anyway, with the help of nice drugs all I have now is a raucous cough and a husky voice !

I was going over my watch sales figures and I'm really quite happy with the percentage I get on them, but would like to impart a few words of wisdom;

  1. Always make sure you can afford to undercut the competition
  2. Look for well known brands that are not copied or "Faked"
  3. Always factor shipping into the price of the goods
  4. Make sure there is actually a market for what you want to sell.
  5. Price so that people are TRULY getting a great deal...People want bargains !!

I know this all sounds elementary, but missing even one of these things tends to bring your sales into trouble.

OK, well I'm off to worry over my auction descriptions now....

Rachel.

Double Your Way To A Million ! Sales

No comments: