Thursday, March 22, 2007

Double To A Million - More Assets to Report

OK,

I have sold 2 of the new shipment of watches ( A data-link and a Baby G).
I also saw a chance to get 3 silicone cake baking moulds for a good price that others may be interested in. I'll add a special CD-ROM filled with cooking recipes to sweeten the deal !
I noticed that these have been seling from $40-$50 on Trademe and I can offer them at half price !

We'll see how that goes.....

I'm keeping my dollar total up to date on the right so you can see my progress at any time :)

A couple more ideas.....

  • If you have fish, read up on them and take notice when they spawn... You can sell the babies instead of letting the parents eat them.
  • If there is a button or badge maker in your house, spend a couple of dollars on badges and offer to make your friends a badge with anything they want on it...for a small fee :D
More later !

Rachel.

No comments: