Sunday, February 04, 2007

Double From A Penny To A Million - Weeks End

Double From A Penny To A Million - Weeks End

This week I've sold another lot of mosaic tessarae, another CD-ROM and I've spent $2 of my stake.
I believe that puts the total $121 Cash and $400+ assests.

I went into one of the big recycling depots and looked at the china they had....
Fill a bag for $2 !! Boy did I fill a bag, actually 2...

I filled 2 supermarket bags with patterned plates & cups. In total I got 100 pieces.
When I got to the checkout I was only charge $2 for them all !!

I've spent any TV time nipping the plates into Tessarae for mosaics work and will list them tomorrow night.
There is one which had a huge sunflower on the bottom of the plate so I nipped around the edges and am selling it in pieces as a large mosaic pieced focal (If that makes sense...) I'll add a pic soon.

Bye For Now,
Rachel.

Double From A Penny To A Million - Weeks End

2 comments:

One Green-Paper Flip said...

You are unbelievable!

Rachel. said...

Ummm, I hope that's in a good way !! :D
I've actually sold 2 more CD-ROMs in the last 2 days and I have lots of the china listed and I'll be listing poppy seeds on eBay....Phew !

Thanks for reading :D

Rachel.