Sunday, February 11, 2007

Double To A Million - More Assets to Report !

Double To A Million - More Assets to Report !

I know I'm sorta' getting obsessed, but I'm in the zone !!!

I was walking the Chloe Monster (11 mo Bullmastiff for those who've forgotten) and found a bottle cap. It gave me ideas !
I won't go into the bottle cap ideas yet but to further this I popped out to our local dump to see our "Dump Dude" Lester.
There were 5 boxes of things from a deceased estate and he said I could take what I wanted !

Amongst other things, I got;

  • Many patterned plates for mosaic lots
  • A Heat saver Coffee jug "Grand Hotel Wellington NZ" and a coffee maker
  • A New Auto Car vacum cleaner & light
  • An unused set of Stowaway International Staffordshire Retro Coffee Mugs (1975)
  • A Polaroid Supercolor 635 CL "Redback" camera. It is a less usual red & black model that I dubbed The "Redback" :)
  • Some old English plate hangers
  • 2 pieces of sheffield steel cutlery
  • 1 old tow ball
I'm going to pop them all on auction sites and see what I get !

The things thast don't sell, will get re-donated and the ones that do will be added to the doubling stake !

If anyone could tell me more about the camera I'd be grateful ! It works, takes 600 film which is still made, but I can't find another in this colour.....

Anyway, I'll get listing !

Rachel.

Double To A Million - More Assets to Report !

No comments: