Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million - Couple More CD-ROMs to report

Double Your Way To A Million - Couple More CD-ROMs to report

Well, in the last few days I have sold 2 more CD-ROMs. That brings my total to $138 Cash & $425 Assets.

If you'd like to check on my progress, my auctions are here ; Abeyance on Trademe

I'm finding the watches to be selling slowly but luckily I had a contingency plan which is why I've almost made the entire stake up in the last few weeks.
It is definately all a learning curve - I would have been up to the next step by now.
I do however have assets, and they will sell so I'm still good !

I've listed some of my mosaic plates auctions and I have at least 4 more ready for tonight (Mon/Tues night are the busy ones in NZ).

Another idea; We have whistling Tree Frogs that lay their eggs in a bathtub pond at our house. They have hundreds of Tadpoles every year. I noticed that people are selling these !

These are things you could put an add in your local paper and sell, or even ship. To ship them, you need a solid plastic bag and an air pump. Just inflate the bag after putting the Tads & water in and seal it very tightly.
Pack them securely in a foam box and courier them !
They should last 3-4 days in this packaging.


Bye Now,
Rachel.

No comments: