Friday, February 09, 2007

Doubling To A Million - Back to where I Was :D

Doubling To A Million - Back to where I Was :D

Phew ! That was a harsh week or so ! This coming Monday I will have had the watches for 2 weeks.
I have made more in 2 weeks than I did in the preceeding 4 months !

I've been doing this project since September '06.
3 weeks ago I reached $200 and decided to buy some wholesale watches.
I sold one right away but no more. Luckily Scott from Double2mil gave me the great idea of Mosaic materials.

I went out to the dump and got some broken pieces free. With the money from that lot, I bought some more.... With the money from those I bought 2 bags full and everything went from there.
I also collected some Beach China, beach glass and cats-eyes from our local beaches.

I sold another watch tonight and have issued offers for 3 more, so we'll see.
My Total as of tonight is $200.90
I still have lots of Mosaic lots and watches.... and tons of ideas.

What a week !

All other speculation aside, having risked my entire stake on one thing and building it back up from Zero, I can see the value of keeping the Doubling Stake separate from your finances.
It gives you the freedom to take risks you normally wouldn't. It allows you to take chances with the money and learn from them.
Now, I guess I could have sat and waited for all the watches to sell, but the competitive spirit in me wants to reach my goal fast !!
And what did take me 4 months now only takes 2 weeks :D

Rachel.

No comments: