Friday, February 16, 2007

Double Your Way To A Million ! STEP 17 FINALLY !!!!

Double Your Way To A Million ! STEP 17 FINALLY !!!!

Including another $6 in profit from the mosaics auctions that finished yesterday......

I now have

$320 !!

Now here comes another long step ! I still have quite a few watches, mosaic lots, beach china, beach glass and household stuff.
I'll try to get that all listed this weekend.

I must say how lucky New Zealanders are to have TradeMe.
For those uninitiated souls, TradeMe is the New eBay (well, in NZ anyway !). The good thing about it is that we don't have an overfilled market and NZers have been used to paying ridiculous amounts for foreign goods for so long, that a few bargains are a welcome change !!

Anyway, I have to credit trademe with a lot of my success.

BTW, My Personal and Doubling auctions are here

More in the morning :D
Plus...tomorrow there will be a party at my blog and everyone gets free stuff !!!!

Rachel.

2 comments:

One Green-Paper Flip said...

Yipee!

Edo said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!!

Edo :))